Study at the SMBS
SMBS – University of Salzburg Business School is specialized on postgraduate courses, as an internationally renowned institution for extra-occupational education it offers top international doctoral studies, MBAs- and Master programs as well as University certificate courses. Numerous cooperation’s with prestigious and first-class universities worldwide make modules abroad or international classes a unique experience.
Students profit for several reasons
- SMBS achieved the FIBAA award for excellent lecturers. A great variety of economic experts provide a high practical application and orientation towards an academic standard.
- Internationality is not just a slogan, it is a principle which is promoted and lived. Co-operations with renowned universities worldwide gives us international appeal, with about 50% of our students coming to us from other countries around the world.
- SMBS is an fully owned subsidiary university of the state-recognized University of Salzburg. The academic degrees are internationally recognized and are awarded by the University of Salzburg.
- SMBS, which is situated in the heart of Salzburg, provides an exclusive setting for students, because it is considered a cosmopolitan city, a cultural metropolis, a university city and an economic center.
- The convenient geographical location of Salzburg facilitates quick and easy access for both local and international students.
- The modular and accompanying structure of the courses ensures an optimal compatibility of study for professional and private life.
Part-Time Ph.D. / Dr. Programs
The SMBS – University of Salzburg Business School – an international renowned institute for part-time education, in cooperation with the USC – University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia and the University of Latvia, Riga also offers part-time doctoral programs.
The program is administered by SMBS. The research seminars take place in Salzburg/Munich and in Riga, Latvia. The academic degrees are awarded by the USC – University of the Sunshine Coast or the University of Latvia.